Thursday, October 3, 2013

Orly Fowl Play: Swatches and Review

Hi everyone.  So I'm sure if you are a frequent follower of my blog you've noticed a weird posting schedule this last week.  I've actually been on vacation, surprise!  More specifically I'm in Massachusetts in the middle of the Berkshires.  Tomorrow is our driving day home, 17 hours, so it's been a busy busy week for me.  Luckily I've had enough time to get some posts done.  Today I have another set of simple swatches of a polish that I recently picked up, Orly Fowl Play.

Orly Fowl Play is a dark purple polish with blue and orange flakies.  I needed to use a gift card and I saw this one and immediately decided I needed it.  This polish is my first real flakie polish and I really liked it.  The formula was good and I only need two coats to reach opacity.  This polish is different from anything I own and I'm happy to add it to my collection.





Do you own this polish?  If so, what do you think of it?

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh, Mass. must be so pretty right now! (*is totally jelly*)
    Love this polish to pieces, and it looks fantabulous on you! I totally need to wear mine soon too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle sparkle in there. So fun!

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging while on vacation?? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete